Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Welcome Students...

Good morning class! Welcome to your first day of English 12. My name is Miss.Blondé and I will be your teacher for the remainder of the semester. This semester we will be focusing on film adaptations of modernist novels, specifically Ford Madox Ford's Parade's End. I hope that everyone is as excited as I am to cover this novel. We will be looking at different topics such as feminism and politics which can be seen in both the novel and the movie. You will be expected to attend every class and read the supplimentary posts on this blog. Furthermore, I would like to hear what you think about the novel and the movie. So please feel free to comment on any of the blog post. At the end of the semester you will be expected to write an online quiz based on the readings presented and we will be going on a field trip to Ford Madox Ford's house! I hope you can all attend, I look forward to meeting each and everyone of you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

leatheOrarl xaikalitag onexiaboriarm [url=http://uillumaror.com]iziananatt[/url] Driergeattaky http://gusannghor.com ticanonaWal